Monday, November 3, 2008

Dan DiPaolo's Farm and Studio






AMAZING!!!!
Is how I would describe Dan's farm. It is truly breath taking. The color of the trees were incredible. Everywhere you look is something wonderful to discover. I can see why Dan is so inspired by his surroundings.I had the best 3 days working, chatting, playing and eating peanut butter with Dan and Jamey.
Dan's studio is bursting with creativity. Gorgeous samples are everywhere. Tons of wonderful products hitting the stores as we speak. Dan is truly a successful licensed Artist who keeps me inspired and I am so lucky to have such a great friend! His personality really shows in all of his magically whimsical products!
The farm sits on 40 acres which includes 3 red barns. One of the barns is a beautiful rustic shop displaying many of Dan's products. A real variety of unique chickens can be found in one of the other barns....and of course Ruthie (Dan's dog) roams the grounds looking for squirrels to chase.
I will cherish my visit and look forward to another creative visit again in the future!
Thanks again Dan and Jamey for everything!
Keep Smiling everyone!
Robin