Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Open House



Nature's Blessings Collection with Blossom Bucket

My Angel ornaments with Blossom Bucket

Santa and Reindeer Collections


My Snow Pixies....I love these little guys!

Santa ornaments
My prints with AD Lines. Featured in stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.

My garden flags with Evergreen Enterprises www.myevergreen.com
and Toland Home and Garden www.tolandhomegarden.com
Thank you to all my amazing friends and family for coming to the show! I had so much fun!
A special thank you to my Mom who helped me price and set up all week long! I couldn't have done it without you MOM! Thank you to Mom, my big sister Al, her friend Jenn & my wonderful friend Erin for helping me all day! It ran so smoothly because of you!
I am truly blessed to be surrounded by friends and family that enrich my life on a daily basis!
Love Robin