Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Blossom Bucket designs for 2010 in Atlanta!

Atlanta showroom - Blossom Bucket
Elevator Ad - how cool!!

My Easter Pixie's and Family Bunnies!

Nature's Blessings Angel collection

2010 Nativity Collection

My Polar Bears - Oh how I love how these turned out! So sweet!

Christmas 2010 collection
My Snow Family collection is on the top shelf and then I added Mrs. Claus to the popular
Santa and baby reindeer collection for 2010!

Santa and Mrs. C in their Jammies! Don't you love the reindeer slippers??

Christmas card holder, flying Santa with reindeer and The Beaded Snowman collection.
I had so much fun at my signing on Friday. Thank you so much for coming to see me and I hope you enjoy your Earth Mother Angel. I'm happy to share a few pictures from my 2010 collections. I am always so impressed with the high quality products Blossom Bucket continues to produce. I feel very fortunate to work with such a wonderful company that makes the artists and designers feel like part of the family!!!