Monday, May 10, 2010

Dixboro General Store Signing May 8th!









On friday May 7th my hubby, son and I began our road trip to The Dixboro General Store for my Mother's Day signing, in Ann Arbor, MI! We had such a wonderful time meeting the amazing team at Dixboro! We were blown away with the store and all it's beautiful giftware, furniture and home decor products! I can see why it's a favorite destination for many regulars!
The owners, Brenda and Steve are the nicest, most down to earth people who clearly put their heart and soul into the store! We enjoyed getting to know eachother over a fabulous dinner on friday night.
I want to send out a huge "Thank you" to all the wonderful people that ventured out to visit me at the store. I loved meeting and sharing stories about what my Nature's Blessings angels meant to you! I was touched by many of the stories!
Thanks again Brenda, Steve and the Dixboro Team for having me! I look forward to more signings in the future!
Hugs, Robin ox
PS: a beautiful rainbow directed our way home on Sat evening!