Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Creating with a full heart!


The studio is a bit crazy right now as I prepare for the Atlanta Gift Show. I have several meetings booked and I'm staying with my wonderfully creative friends Paula and Tom. www.paulajoerling.com
They have the most amazing loft right downtown Atlanta, close to the show! Paula holds an artist gathering which is always full of fun and giggles....we may even belt out a few show tunes! LOL
I wanted to share a couple new pieces with you. That's Charley pictured above, from a cat collection I finished. I also made a necklace which has been in my head forever and I finally made it! It's a black and white photo of my Dad holding me (the adorable baby) and my beautiful sister Al with her curly hair. It's a photo that is dear to my heart, as we lost my Dad 20 years ago! He would have been 76 this year. I think about him everyday!
Have a wonderful day everyone....keep smiling!
Robin ox