Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Open house weekend!

I held my annual Christmas Open house this weekend for my family and friends. We sold most of my 2010 Christmas pieces from Blossom Bucket, along with my Christmas mugs from Evergreen Enterprises, stationary from Legacy and flags from Toland Home and Garden.
I turn the front area of our home into a Christmas store for the weekend.
Snow Family - Mom, Dad and 4 Snow kids with "family"
carved in the scarves. One of my designs from Blossom Bucket.

My Snowman stocking holders!
Joy, Believe and Love
(Blossom Bucket)
I am so thrilled with the nativity set. It's beautiful!!
(Blossom Bucket)
I made this lodge Santa years ago. He's displayed on top of
our large wood cabinet.

I made this Snow Sleigh years ago too. He sits on our kitchen table.

Our family room is small so we use a tall slim Christmas tree. I used an antique sleigh under the tree to gain more height.
My hubby and I made 2 large birch arrangements for outside. One sits at the front door and the other is on our back porch. They look beautiful at night with the white lights wrapped amongst the branches. We hung large pinecones with lodge ribbon above the arrangements.

Our front porch was draped with real pine, large pinecones and lodge ribbon.
My Polar Peace mat from Evergreen Enterprises greets my guests.
Thank you to all my friends and family for a wonderful day!
We had so much fun!
Robin ox