CGTA Show 2011


Here are a few pictures of me with my new line of Children's Canvas prints with CCR Art.
It was so great to see the showroom, which was beautifully displayed and catch up with Jennifer, Donna and James from CCR Gifts!

My wonderful and talented friend Lorrie Everitt and I walked the show together! Lorrie teaches a variety of scrap booking classes and painting techniques at a local shop in Mississauga. All the info is on her blog! I was so happy to have her with me! Thanks again Lorrie for snapping these photos!

My ballerina prints from CCR Art! They really looked wonderful!
I stopped in at Board'n Batten, the Canadian Distributor for Blossom Bucket. Here's another
photo of my TopHat collection for 2011. I have to say, it's one of my favorites!!

The show was very busy, lots of traffic! Lorrie and I had a great time running around trying to see all the showrooms that caught our eye!
I'm now back in the studio, inspired and ready to create!!
Keep smiling! Robin

Popular Posts