Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Fun!!

Connor and his buddy Lewis at the beach!
Catching a fish at Nana's cottage!
Connor and I at Blue Mountain
Scott and Connor at Blue Mountain after dinner
Blue Mountain after we rode the mountain ridge runner!
My wonderful boys!
Scott and I heading to the barn!
Well here we are approaching September, getting the kids ready for school and I can already smell Fall in the air. I have neglected my blog, but to tell you the truth, I just needed a break from it all. As much as I love my online world and staying in touch with my creative FB friends and so on, it was time to just enjoy everything around me. The sun, the sand, family, friends and fun! Sure I've been in the studio working hard on several deadlines but the beauty of my licensing world is being able to just stop every now and then and spend time with my amazing family! They help me focus and get inspired to create and paint again!
I'm looking forward to Fall, the crisp air, the pumpkins and squash, the homemade soups, the colors of the fall trees and all the new adventures my artistic world will bring me!
It's a beautiful life and I feel so blessed