OCTOBER FUN!!!


Hi everyone; I took some photos last week for our Canadian Thanksgiving! I like this shot of the fun glass pumpkin lanterns hanging in our back deck area.

Loving my new tin clock I bought from my friend Alison. It's huge 36"!

Here's my Dan DiPaolo display area! Dan sent me the wooden "Jack is Back" piece this year and I brought the Pumpkin sculpture on the crow back from his farm last year! I love displaying his amazing art!! (Dan DiPaolo Studios)

Here we are for our Thanksgiving dinner! It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun with our friends Tim, Michelle, Miller, my Mom and Sister Al!

I put up my Halloween tree and hung my tin ornaments I designed for Sunset Vista Designs.

This photo shows what a gorgeous weekend we had. Yes, that's a fan in the corner...LOL!

It was so hot... we needed it!

Popular Posts