Atlanta Gift Show July 2012


I'm back from my annual trip to The America's Mart in Atlanta. The gift show of all gift shows.
I journey there twice a year to meet up with my creative friends and connect with all the wonderful companies I design for. Above is a photo of "My Blessings with Wings Collection" at Carson Home Accents.
I am so proud of this collection and all that it stands for. It's
part of the Inspirational line including sentiment sure to touch
your heart!
                                                  
My wonderfully talented friend Lori Siebert in front of her NEW
collection with Demdaco...its "Brilliantly Unique"

   http://www.creativecoop.com/ 
We were so excited to see Lori's NEW Jewellery collection called
Embellished with Creative Co-op.
 
When I visit Atlanta, I stay with my amazingly talented friends
Paula Joerling and Tom Haney. Paula is truly what a best friend should be. We have so
much fun making each other laugh and supporting each other through this
sometimes "crazy" licensing world. Paula's name is well known in the licensing world and
as we walk the show, she continually runs into people she knows...I can barely keep up! LOL!
 http://tomhaney.com/

Tom was very busy preparing for a gallery show in L.A. in September. I also bought a special piece from Tom for Scott's 40th birthday this Sept. I promise to share pics soon!

Popular Posts