Welcome to Our Christmas House Tour!

 Click on images to enlarge




Welcome to our Christmas house tour. My wonderful hubby "Scott" and I have been working on the renovations this year. We still have items on the "to do" list but we stopped to decorate for The Holidays! Over the year we enjoyed visiting antique markets picking up fun items to create displays or I would grab items to create ART! Our home is full of unique items with touches of my creations splashed all around. I love seeing a vision come together. Scott and I work so well together planning the next project and creating a look we just love and are so proud to call HOME!
I'll post pictures of my newly renovated STUDIO this week.....so stay tuned!
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Hugs Robin
PS: Photography by Lorrie Everitt  & Myself

Popular Posts