Friday, February 8, 2013

Canadian Snow Day!!

Friday February8th, 9:30am - the last time we had a snow day was 5 years ago! So here we are outside early enjoying the snow with our friends! I know I always say how I love my street and where we live, but I really mean it! Everyone gathers, we prepare our coffee with a little "bailey's" and off to the tobagan hill we go! Or we just hang around and make snow angels.....no matter what, everyone is having fun, even our dogs...Brava, Bear and Lola! Look closely, Lola is hiding inside Kelly's coat, LOL!
Happy Snow Day Everyone! Stay safe!! ox
Now how cute are these two?? Adorable! Kelly and Lola!
Connor and Miller making snow angels!
Our wonderful neighbour Tim snow plows our sidewalks and driveways.....he's truly an angel! Thank you Tim, you're always the most giving and helpful neighbour! We are all very fortunate!
Anthony and Bear....best snow buddies!
"Yoda" Miller, who threw snow balls at us all, LOL!!
Thanks Michelle for the wonderful Hot Chocolates!
I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!!