Ready for FALL, TURKEY DAY and HALLOWEEN!!


Love decorating for the Holidays - Robin Davis Studio

Love using vintage items to decorate for Halloween/Fall | Robin Davis Studio

I use a mix of vintage items in our garden for Fall | Robin Davis Studio
As soon as the chill hits the air in September, we start planning for Fall and Christmas! I can't help it, it's absolutely my favorite time of year! I love to decorate the entire house, inside and out! I think we are ready for Fall....but I may still pick up a few more pumpkins and mums!
Love cooking squash & pumpkin soup, enjoying pumpkin coffee and making chilli on a cold day! YUM! APPLES too, it's that time to enjoy the juiciest, crunchiest apples! I think I've been eating 2 a day! So enjoy everyone! It's the most wonderful time of year! Hugs Robin

Popular Posts