Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 4 of the 5 Day Art Challenge

Goblin painting - mixed media - Robin Davis Studio

Monster - M is for Monster - Robin Davis Studio

Troll painting - T is for Troll - Robin Davis Studio
Well it's day 4 of the 5 Day Art Challenge. Each day I've been thinking about what art I want to post and share. As usual I keep coming back to my favorite...fun characters I love to create. It's all in the eyes...I've always said the eyes make or break your character...the most important part for me is getting the faces right. Sometimes it takes me hours or even days until I feel I've got the characters face the way I want it.
These prints are available in my SHOP. I'm also working on some jewellery using my characters that I think will be fun to sell. Hope you like them! Cheers Robin