Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 5 of the 5 Day Art Challenge

Robot Art Pieces - Robin Davis Studio

Robot Art Pieces - Robin Davis Studio

Robot Art Pieces - Robin Davis Studio
Day 5 of the 5 Day Art Challenge - this was fun! My Unique Robot Art Pieces are definitely my favorite thing to create. They have vintage rusty pieces that I've collected for years. Vintage marketplaces or abandoned barns are wonderful places to explore. These Robot Art Pieces have character and a vintage feeling that fits within any Rustic Decor or Industrial & Steampunk Decor.
I create prints for my Etsy Shop by photographing each piece and on special gallery days, I sell the original ROBOT! It's hard to sell originals because I spend so much time creating them & quite frankly I really do fall in love with them! LOL
Cheers Robin