Valentine's Day Art prints - Prints of LOVE - Robin Davis Studio

Hot air balloon RED HEART - Robin Davis Studio

Love you to the moon and back - Robots - Robin Davis Studio

Love Owl print - Robin Davis Studio

Love Robot Print - Robin Davis Studio
 Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I thought I'd share a few pieces with "LOVE" theme in mind, LOL! I remember shopping for my son looking for unique Valentine's Day Gifts for him! Sure there's a lot of stuff out there and for the most part, they just want candy, but I enjoyed looking for meaningful gifts that meant something. Special things in themes my son loved....so I created some fun ROBOT and MONSTER gifts. 
They are only young once & boy does time fly fast....he'll be turning 15 soon!
I still design now, thinking about when he was little and what it was like as a parent and how much fun we had! Mostly I think my work is definitely a reflection of me...really just a BIG KID myself!
Hug those kids! Make them SMILE!
Cheers Robin OX

Popular Posts