Thursday, April 16, 2015

ETSY SELLERBRATION!!

Robin Davis Studio
Today Etsy is "Sellerbrating" making it's initial public offering so they've asked their SHOP owners to help spread the word and #SELLERBRATE with them!
@Etsy

Robin Davis Studio
I haven't had my ETSY SHOP for long. I opened it the fall of 2013 and at the time didn't really understand how it all worked. So last fall of 2014, I decided I better do my "homework" and learn all I can about having an Etsy shop. 
Ya know how they say "You get what you put in to things"...well that's how it works with everything in life...but I learned the more work I put into creating what I wanted my Etsy shop to be, the more views, favourites, likes and sales I would get.
Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of hard work and I've got a long way to go before I can quit my day job, but I'm really enjoying the journey. I've made a few sales in the past 6 months, which is really how long I feel my shop has been open because I devoted time and energy into figuring it out.
I'm still learning....every single day...Etsy provides a wealth of tips and knowledge, plus a creative community that feels awesome to be a part of!
The best part is, I'm creating handmade things that I love to create! My fun characters that were mainly inspired by my son when he was little...plus that fact that I still feel like a "kid" myself. I still like to use my imagination and just play and be silly at times!
Life's just too short not to!

Etsy - Robin Davis Studio
Congratulations ETSY! I hope to continue to be a part of your CREATIVE WORLD!
Instagram - RDavisStudio
Join in the #sellerbration fellow Etsy Shop Owners and post your pics on Instagram, FB, Pinterest etc!