Thursday, August 20, 2015

DIY Rocket Ship - Space Ship Mobile and Cake Topper by Robin Davis Studio

Space Ship DIY download - Robin Davis Studio

DIY Rocket Ship Mobile & Cake topper -Robin Davis Studio


My girlfriend was traveling with her 2 children to visit family in Europe this summer. She asked me to create a very special cake topper for her son Max who was turning 3 while they were on vacation.
Using the rocket ship I had created for my SPACE prints, I made a double sided paper ship, including the moon and 3 stars!
After his special day, we turned the pieces into a wonderful mobile for his room!
Today, I added this unique digital download to my ETSY SHOP so you can create your own SPACE SHIP MOBILE or ROCKET SHIP cake topper.

Creating items like this for a very special occasion warms my heart!
Enjoy! Hugs Robin