CELEBRATED 2 SPECIAL BIRTHDAYS!

Robin Davis Studio

(click on any image to enlarge)
This summer we celebrated 2 BIG Birthday's in our FAMILY! First, was my sister's 50th! Al (short for Alison) wanted to just get away for her birthday so we headed north to Blue Mountain for the weekend. It was gorgeous! We hit the spa, went up the gondola, enjoyed the bands and lots of "Happy Hours" with good food and good conversation! We get along so well. We both have the same interests, we can make each other laugh, but most importantly we know we are always there for each other no matter what is going on in our crazy lives!
My boys and I did hold a small wine and cheese for Al before we took off....boy was that a fun night with family & few close friends!
Happy Birthday to the best Sister in the World!

Robin Davis Studio
(again, click on any of these images to enlarge - they get funnier as you go along, LOL)
The next BIG BASH was my Mom's 80th! WOW, was it a party!

Robin Davis Studio
My hubby worked so hard on preparing our backyard for the big event. We had everything ready. Paper lanterns for the trees, new cushions on the ice cream parlour chairs, new grass, lights, a photo booth... IT RAINED!
Robin Davis Studio

So my sister, hubby, son & I prepared the inside of our home for 30 people including the photo booth.
2 of my Mom's best friends flew in from Calgary. Carole and Rita! Just the best friends a lady could ever have! Love them to the moon and back!
My Mom's sisters and closest girlfriends all jumped on a 2 hour train ride to be here for this special birthday...it meant the world to US!
Her girlfriends called "The Quartet" and other friends that live in her community all joined us in the celebrations!
Then of course, my GIRLS arrived, my besties that love my Mom and wouldn't have missed this party for the world!
Robin Davis Studio
As you can see, we could not stop having FUN with the Photo Booth! As the evening went on, our silliness and laughter created some of the funniest photos of the day!
Some I can't share LMAO!
Good Times, Good Times!
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope I'm as fun and exciting as you are when I turn 80! OX

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who joined in our celebrations for these 2 special ladies!
Robin Davis Studio

Most importantly, THANK YOU to my boys. My hubby and son, for putting up with me when I plan a party and want all the details to be PERFECT! I know I can be a real pain in the ASS!
I love you both more than words can say. You always jump right in and go above and beyond to make these occassions memorable! THANK YOU HONEY for setting up the photo booth and for ignoring me when I said....no we won't have room! You were RIGHT! It was a HIT!
You ROCK! OXOXO



Popular Posts