Christmas Wishes by Robin Davis Studio & Clothworks

Christmas Wishes Fabric Collection - Robin Davis Studio & Clothworks
I'm excited to share my NEW CHRISTMAS WISHES fabric collection I designed for CLOTHWORKS. Arriving SPRING 2016!
I wanted to create a fabric collection that had a vintage feel using Christmas colors in shades of mercury glass ornaments. Beautiful bright greens that represent shades of pine, gorgeous rich burgundy shades and earthy warm creams & golds. The main fabric panel includes one of my 
Angels, a deer pulling Santa's sleigh, burgundy poinsettias and lovely chickadees and cardinals.


Christmas color inspirations - Robin Davis Studio
CHRISTMAS WISHES will arrive in stores SPRING 2016!
Happy sewing everyone!
Robin

(The above ornaments and Christmas Tree courtesy of Pottery Barn)

Popular Posts