Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Gifts by Robin Davis Studio

Home is wherever we are together! by Robin Davis Studio
Greatest Dad Print by Robin Davis Studio
Reindeer in Training by Robin Davis Studio
Serendipity Print - Robin Davis Studio
Wind beneath my Wings - Robin Davis Studio
It's December 8th and the elves and I have been very busy in the studio! My house is all decked out for the holidays and it really is my favorite time of year!
As many of you know, I LOVE to design and create ROBOTS but I really love to create all kinds of characters and animals! Each one has their own personality....mainly with a child like quality!
So here's another little sample of NEW designs in my SHOP!
There's just a couple more days left for Christmas orders and then the shop will fill orders for the NEW YEAR!
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Robin