Large Robot for a Unique Nursery Room

Large Robot Poster by Robin Davis Studio
Here he is! One of my Original Robot Art Pieces turned into a Large Robot Poster!
He stands 3 feet tall!
I created this Jumbo Robot Poster for a unique statement piece in any child's room!

Jumbo Robot Wall Decor by Robin Davis Studio
This Robot has adorable charm if I do say so myself...LOL!
Printed on enhanced matte paper with rich archival inks. He would make a great addition to any little Boy's Robot Room or Playroom!
When I was doing my research for a unique crib to feature my ROBOT wall decor with, I found this Caravan Crib from Kalon.  I immediately contacted this very talented husband and wife designer team from California. View their beautiful work here.
24x36 Robot Poster by Robin Davis Studio
My 24x36 Robot hangs in my studio as well. IKEA has a variety of frames that fit this size perfectly. Silver, Black or White.
If you want to decorate your New Baby Boy Nursery with Robots, this Tall Robot may be just the piece for you!
Keep Smiling! Robin

Popular Posts