Minibot Robots with a Retro Style by Robin Davis Studio

After months of designing and planning each little detail, my Minibots are finally here!

3 Limited Edition Handmade Wood Robots are in my SHOP. Each one is made from vintage typeset blocks and come in their own wooden art box, which I designed as their own little home. Standing 3 inches tall, each one is "pose able" and can pivot 360 degrees with movable heads.

These miniature art pieces are perfect for the robot lover, artist gift, graduation present, Father's Day, robotics award winner...and many more. 

Mini Bots by Robin Davis Studio

Steampunk Styled Robots by Robin Davis Studio

Robot Sculptures by Robin Davis Studio

 Follow my Instagram page where I share "the making of process" along with videos.
Assemblage Art Robots by Robin Davis Studio
To see more, drop in my online SHOP and Website here.
Steampunk Art Robots by Robin Davis Studio
These Steampunk Styled Robots are a true labour of love and no detail is overlooked. I hope they make you smile! Cheers Robin

Popular Posts