Robot Sculpture Art Necklaces by Robin Davis Studio

My New Robot Sculpture necklaces are now available in MY ETSY SHOP!

Robot Sculpture Necklaces by Robin Davis Studio
 Each are One of a Kind. Made by Me, from aged metals with beautiful patinas.
Rustic Robot Necklaces by Robin Davis Studio
 Steampunk style with Old World Charm. The perfect jewelry to make a statement!
Robot Jewelry by Robin Davis Studio
I wear mine all the time, which is why I decided to make a few for the shop! Every time I wear one of my robots, I get so many inquiries. They are mounted on dark brown leather with a clasp.

Wearable Art Jewelry - Old World Charm by Robin Davis Studio
They are similar but each one is different with subtle changes to the eyes, mouths and zipper details.
I hope they make you SMILE!
Cheers Robin

Popular Posts