Robots by Robin Davis Studio at The Burlington Art Gallery December 10th

Robots by Robin Davis Studio

Found Object Robots by Robin Davis Studio

The past few days I've been busy in the studio creating a "robot photo shoot".  It has been a total blast setting up these shots and grouping my "old world bots" as if they were a real family. I really pride myself in making sure they have "real personality" and look like they are really SMILING at you! These robots are so much fun to create. Half the fun is collecting all the vintage elements I need for each piece to come alive!
Inspired by my son when he was 3 years old, these robots are a True Labour of Love!

Dec 10th, I'll be at The Burlington Art Gallery for my last show of the year hosted by

After that, a select few pieces will be in my Etsy online SHOP.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Robin

Popular Posts