Christmas present arrives in May!

Special pkg from Paula Joerling Studio
Today I headed to our mail box, which by the way was a bit over due. I admit I hadn't gone in a few days! Well, to my surprise, there was a little beautifully wrapped box with "Merry Christmas" on it!
Intrigued I was...
Handmade pin by Paula Joerling Studio
I opened it up to find this absolutely gorgeous handmade pin of a Robin with the word "friend"
attached. It was such a wonderful surprise from one of my dearest friends, Paula from

The detail & workmanship in the pin is brilliant! I am "over the moon" excited about this thoughtful gift from my talented BFF!
Robin Bird Pin by Paula Joerling Studio
I will treasure this handmade brooch forever and proudly wear it to showcase what friends are truly all about!
Though miles may lie between Paula and I, I know we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart!
Love you forever my fabulous friend!
Robin OXOXO

Popular Posts