Robin Davis Studio at the 2017 Art in the Park

My vintage suitcases are all packed with NEW Robot Sculptures, Steampunk Birds and Owls plus a few more characters to showcase at this years 2017 Art in the Park, Oakville, Ontario - Canada.
Robots by Robin Davis Studio
 Each piece is made from Vintage Tins, typeset blocks, leather, retro metals, keys, gears and many more retro styled elements!
Raven Sculpture by Robin Davis Studio
 A bird sculpture this year is my Raven named Nevermore.
Steampunk Robots by Robin Davis Studio
 More one of a kind mini bots will also be on display. Ready to make you smile and giggle!
Steampunk Owl Sculpture by Robin Davis Studio
Plus a few NEW sculpted steampunk baby owls. I really enjoyed creating these adorable owls.  I use my pyrographic pen to burn feather details into the leather.
After Art in the Park, I will be busy preparing for my first debut at Toronto's One of a Kind show this Christmas opening Nov 23rd to Dec 3rd - 2017.

Popular Posts