A special gift arrived from my Creative Friend

Today I opened a very special package from my incredibly talented friend at
https://cowshed-creations.co.uk/. She's my new creative bestie from the U.K.
We started chatting several months ago through Instagram and have become creative friends, supporting and encouraging each other through our artistic journey's.
woodburning creations from cowshed creations UK
 As a "thank you" for each other's cheer leading and support, we exchanged creative gifts! Today this incredible package arrived with these amazing wood burning treats that I will cherish forever!
I plan on using the large wood sign in my table display at shows! You must check out cowshed.creation's detailed wood burning works and see for yourself!
I am so thankful we connected!
(Art connects us all through the Heart)
Robin ox


Popular Posts